Porch/Latticework, Ottawa, Ontario.
- Years of damage and falling trees had caused this porch to deteriorate and much of the woodwork had to be replaced.
- A fresh coat of paint was applied to all the wood work and the metal roof.
Stone Home, Edwardsburg/ Cardinal Area, Ontario.
- The existing home was covered in stucco which once removed, revealed a beautiful straight-coursed stone front elevation.
- The stucco was removed and the existing stone was cleaned a repointed.
- Foundation was repaired and sealed along the front of the home and the old front porch removes and replaced with a full width covered deck.
- The windows of the home were also replaced on the portion of the home that had previously had stucco.
- The back cellar entrance was redone with block walls.